Diamond Concrete Polishing Contractors Elk Grove Village, Ill
- Cost Savings: Polished concrete is extremely inexpensive! The high cost of traditional flooring materials such as carpet, tile, VCT and Laminate aren’t necessary when the original slab is going to be used as the finished floor surface.
- Resistant to high traffic areas: Unlike other flooring materials, polished floors will never fade. Even if stained, the stain will not fade, even under the heaviest of traffic. Our method of staining is a time-proven method that will stand the test of time.
- Colors and designs: Polished concrete can be easily stained to match any existing decor and the design and color possibilities for your floors are endless. From simple colors to detailed borders, logos and designs, these particular concrete floors are only limited by imagination. We can also help design your flooring project… Just give us an idea as to what you’re looking for and we can give you tons of ideas!.
- Less maintenance/Longer service life: Polished concrete floors are not only easy to clean, they usually requires only the occasional damp mopping. No wax is necessary in order to maintain the shine of your new floor! Polished concrete floors eliminate the need for waxes and coatings as well as the labor, time and expense to apply them. The glossy surface can also resist the usual marks left behind from forklift truck tires and the usual staining from oil and/or chemical spills.
- Resistant to moisture problems: Polished concrete floors, unlike epoxy, laminate and wood floors, allows the floor to appropriately breathe and eliminates all the issues that may arise with other flooring materials that completely seal the concrete.
- High Lighting Reflectivity: This is very important for places like warehouses, office buildings, hotel floors, restaurant floors, and other public places that would like to project a brighter, cleaner, more professional image. Polished floors can also save energy by reducing the amount of artificial lighting required.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: You do not need any type of hazardous coatings or cleaners.
Polished Concrete Floors Are Versatile
Because polishing concrete is a step-by-step process, business owners and homeowners alike are able to choose the level of shine from satin to a very high gloss floor, whichever meets your maintenance and aesthetic requirements. This amount of versatility makes our concrete floors an excellent flooring option for a variety of places.
Some of the most common places you’ll find polished concrete floors include:
- Garage floors
- Living Rooms
- Pet Stores
- Retail stores
- Office buildings
- Car dealership showrooms
Service Tags: Concrete Polishing, Concrete Polishing Contractors, Polished Concrete, Polished Concrete Flooring, Polished Concrete Floors, Polished Concrete Contractors.
Naperville Polished ConcreteIndustrial Concrete Polishing
Chicago Polished ConcreteConcrete Polishing
Chicago Polished ConcreteCommercial Polished Concrete
Chicago Polished ConcretePolished Concrete After
Chicago Polished ConcretePolished Concrete Before
Elite Surface Concepts services Illinois: Chicagoland, Chicago, Evanston, Arlington Heights, Wilmette, Oak Park, Cicero, Burbank, Carol Stream, Bartlett, Wheaton, St. Charles, Aurora, Naperville, Bollingbrook, Oswego, Chicago Heights, Harvey, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Waukegan, Gurnee, Antioch, Lake Forest, Highland Park, Buffalo Grove, Wheeling. Indiana: Gary, South Bend, Hobart, Merrillville, Valporasio, Portage, Michigan City, Mishawaka, Indianapolis, Carmel, Lawrence, Plainfield, Brownsburg, Avon, Fort Wayne, Elkhart, Goshen, Decatur, Bluffton, New Haven. Michigan: Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Portage, Muskegon, Holland, Wyoming